About the Annual Graduate Recruitment Programme
The Warsaw’s office of Jones Lang LaSalle is looking for graduates to attend the Company’s Annual Graduate Recruitment Programme for 2011. We are looking for people who are team players, problem solvers, original thinkers, people who are naturally conceptual and analytical, who possess enquiring minds and thrive on the pressure of deadlines. Equally important are excellent communication and interpersonal skills, integrity and tenacity. We are a people business and a service industry therefore relationship building is integral to our success.
If you are a 2011 graduate with a property related degree, with a minimum grade achieved 4,0, you have fluent spoken and written English and you are looking for a job which enables professional and personal development you are welcome to forward your application to Jones Lang LaSalle.
For the best candidates we offer a position of Graduate-Trainee with a development programme embracing on the job training in all of our Departments in country and finally employment in the most suitable area of our activities.
If you consider seriously your professional career, and look for challenges – this offer might be for you!
Graduate Recruitment Timetable (Warsaw)
- The application process for 2011 is completed. We are not able to accept further applications.
- Successful candidates selected for first interview will be contacted by email during the week
commencing Monday 11 April 2011
- First Stage Assessments which will include interview with selected candidates will
commence on Tuesday 26 April 2011.
- Second Stage Assessments will commence on Monday 16 May 2011. It will consist of interview and 10-minut presentation (non-property topic)
- Offers will be made from Monday 30 May 2011 onwards
- Start date will be Monday 3 October 2011
We ensure that throughout the recruitment process you meet a variety of people, from current trainees through to senior international management.
We try to make the process as stress free as possible and will endeavour to keep you advised of the status of your application at each stage by email and/or telephone.